The transition from the familiar environment of the house, to the school space is not an easy thing for a small child to understand. Let’s get to know their feelings and find out how we can help them adapt to their new lifestyle.
How does a child feel when they begin going to a kindergarten?
- They intensively experience the separation from their parents and all the familiar surroundings of their home.
- They feel stressed when coming into contact with the teacher and their schoolmates.
- They are suddenly invited to adapt to the new school conditions, to obey rules and discipline, which also causes stress, anxiety and insecurity.
What can children earn by attending kindergarten?
- They get socialized
- They learn to share, to claim, to collaborate and to create things together with other children
- They mature and conquer the completion of their personality.
- Discussions with other children, help them acquire and improve their speech
- They learn to cope with crises arising in the school premises, to find solutions and overcome problems and obstacles.